8 Essential Features to Reduce and Prevent Conflict
The family calendar is designed to keep track of parenting time, events and special meetings. You and your co-parent can be notified each time an event is added or changed, making it much more interactive for both co-parents. Eliminate the “I didn’t know I was supposed to be at that” by setting up email alerts for important family events.
Our calendar is equipped with drag and drop appointment scheduling, enhanced parenting time schedules and location mapping with mobile check-in functionality.
- Shared Family Calendar
- Custody Switches & Kids Events
- Parenting Time Scheduling
- Google Map Integration
- Check In Feature! Notify co-parent when and where you arrive with the kids
- Real Time Alerts
- One Time and Recurring Events
- Sync Events With Google or Outlook Calendars
The Parent to Parent Messenger essentially eliminates arguments being overheard by the kids. It allows for conflict free communications. Have peace of mind in knowing that the messenger also gives you and your co-parent a documented history of what has been said and what has been agreed to. The messenger aides in further eliminating the “he-said, she said”, helping you move towards more peaceful communications.
With our messenger, you can post topic by topic messages.
- Private Parent-To-Parent Communications
- Minimizes Arguments And Sensitive Discussions From Being Overheard
- Unified Front On Important Topics Such As Discipline, Rules Etc.
- Date And Time Stamped
- Printable And Email-Able Reports
- Real Time Alerts
The Money Manager takes co-parenting tools to a whole new level. The Money Manager is an entirely new approach to managing finances when in a co-parenting environment. The Personal Money Manager is revolutionary, there is no other product of its kind currently on the market.
Imagine entering an expense and having the ability to split it with your co-parent. The Money Manager automatically notifies both parents in regard to amount due and it sends automatic reminders regarding bills to be paid. The Money Manager is a powerful tool that will take the stress and sting out of managing your finances.
Our Money Manager is designed specially for co-parenting, enabling both parents to get a handle on their finances, share expenses and get automated reminders. The logical layout and stress-free approach encourages participation by both parents to make money decisions they feel good about.
- Choose Share and Split Bills with Co-Parent
- Agree / Decline with Split
- Choose to Keep Some Bills and Payments Private
- Automatically Send “Bill Due” Reminders
- View all Transactions
- Total Due This Month At A Glance
- Total Past Due At A Glance
- Upload Bills and Receipts
- Add Expense Categories
- View Check Ledger
- Mark If Tax Deductible
- Import Bills And Payments From Excel
- Report On Bills And Payments By Date, Category and more
- Upload Different Types of Images with the Ability to Share or Keep Private
- Date and Time Stamp on all Files
- Upload Images: All formats(.jpeg, .gif. .pdf etc) Can be Uploaded and Stored.
- Upload Documents: Texts, emails, Scanned Copies of Paper Documents, Court Papers etc.
- Upload Audio Recordings: Voice-mails, Voice-notes and Memos.
Do you ever feel like you just need to vent and you are not sure where and how to do so? Well, you are not alone! At Family Parent we have included a journal feature in our application suite. Whatever you need to write down, the Journal feature is the perfect portal to do so. You have the ability to keep your journal entries personal, share them with your co-parent and/or share them with your family professional. Start venting, and start healing.
- Keep Important Family Information at Your Finger Tips
- Your Kids Favorites : Brands, Bands,Sports Teams, Foods, Colors, Friends, Games, etc. No More Guess Work For You. Helps Keep Communication Open and Flowing.
- Medical Information: All Pertinent Information as it Relates to Your Child's Health. Physicians Contact Information, Insurance Info., Allergies, Medications, Immunizations and More.
Turn Your Attention and Focus to all the Amazing, Positive and Great Things Your Kids are Accomplishing.
So often separated, divorced or other wise co-parenting adults loose sight on that which matters the most, the kids. The Wellness Center Features a "Good-Stuff" Portal. Mention Great Grades, Musical, Athletic, Theatrical and Other Accomplishments. Honors, Awards, New Jobs, Good Grades, Goals Scored, Lead Roles Landed etc etc... You Know, All the stuff you spoke about when you were still together. Start those conversations again. This is a Favorite of ALL of the Kids whose Parents use Family Parent for sure.
All parents are better informed as to whom the teachers are, what the assignments are, when tests are being administered. The one stop portal provides access to each of the kid's schools, their teachers contact information, and if the teacher has an individual web-page, access to that as well. Regardless of custody schedules, each parent will be in tune with homework, tests etc. and have access to all school information. A unified parental front regarding schoolwork will be formed. Keeping in-tune with assignments further shows your kids that you are involved with their daily lives, and that school is important.
Got questions? We’d love to hear from you.